STYLING BOLD COLORS | AESTE BLANC
STYLING BOLD COLORS | AESTE BLANC
STYLING BOLD COLORS | AESTE BLANC
STYLING BOLD COLORS | AESTE BLANC
STYLING BOLD COLORS | AESTE BLANC
STYLING BOLD COLORS | AESTE BLANC
STYLING BOLD COLORS | AESTE BLANC
STYLING BOLD COLORS | AESTE BLANC


What's good, babes! Back in grind mode for the week and I'll finally be done with school. Can't wait to share my summer plans with you all! Anyway, this outfit is from a while back, but never around to posting it. I really like this sweater because 1) the bold color 2) it doubles as a sweater dress 3) the inside isn't itchy. I truly appreciate sweaters that aren't itchy because I usually have to layer a shirt inside, which can get really hot. To style bold pieces like this, I prefer to let the color pop by keeping everything else monotone.

xoxo Ariel

Sweater: Zara | Beanie: Forever 21 | Necklace: Betsy Johnson

7 comments

  1. Love this outfit! Pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit :) love how you brought out the pink with black shoes and accessories

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, looks great on you. Can't wait to finish finals/school too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hesitant to wear loud colors because I think they put too much attention on me but I'll give it a try. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing to be afraid about! Wear whatever makes you happy <3

      Delete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page