EMBROIDERED FLOWERS | AESTE BLANC

EMBROIDERED FLOWERS | AESTE BLANC

EMBROIDERED FLOWERS | AESTE BLANC

EMBROIDERED FLOWERS | AESTE BLANC EMBROIDERED FLOWERS | AESTE BLANC

EMBROIDERED FLOWERS | AESTE BLANC

EMBROIDERED FLOWERS | AESTE BLANC EMBROIDERED FLOWERS | AESTE BLANC

EMBROIDERED FLOWERS | AESTE BLANC


I am fond of embroidered pieces because something about the designs draw me in. I can't describe what it is, but my eyes just gravitate towards embroidery when I shop. Naturally, I had to steal this dress (similar here) when I saw it hanging in my mom's closet. I can't believe she never told me she had this but then again, it would have been gone by the time she noticed. 

Since the dress is black, the embroidered flowers stood out. To make them pop more, I kept everything else black. I wore my floppy hat and my favorite boots. It would look great with heeled thigh high boots like this or this, but I can't walk in heels so I stuck with flats.


OUTFIT DETAILS
Zara embroidered dress (similar)
Thigh high boots (similar)
Forever 21 floppy hat



Photographer: Anthony

6 comments

  1. Stunning dress, I love it!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love embroidery too! This dress is so pretty and you styled it perfectly! <3

    Sabina | I've Got Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page