BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC
BLUE STRIPES AND DENIM | AESTE BLANC

Hey babes! I can't believe summer is finally here! The weather has been clearing up which means I am feeling more motivated and happy. I honestly can't contain my excitement for summer break. I want this summer to be the summer. There are a couple things booked, so keep an eye out for that! Also, if you would like, please check out my ig @aesteblanc! I update pretty often so you'll be the first to take a peek into my life! <3


xoxo Ariel

7 comments

  1. I love your style so much! You're adorable! <3 Make the most of your summmer girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're way too kind <3 Can't wait to spend time with you!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful outfit!
    kisses
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful outfit!
    kisses
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the white sneaker and stripe shirt combo! Great summer style. That bacon makes me really hungry! Looks like a scrumptious break fast!

    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bacon is always good, but this was extra good haha :)

      Delete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page