THE STAR SWEATER | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE STAR SWEATER | aesteblanc.blogspot.com THE STAR SWEATER | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE STAR SWEATER | aesteblanc.blogspot.comTHE STAR SWEATER | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE STAR SWEATER | aesteblanc.blogspot.com THE STAR SWEATER | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE STAR SWEATER | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE STAR SWEATER | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

Over spring break, I flew home and spent time with my family. Even though we facetime quite often, I felt like I haven't seen them in forever. My mom made bomb food for me everyday, but we also went out to eat... pho... way too many times. Well, to be honest, I did tell them I had craved pho to the point that I dreamed about eating it in my sleep.

I also cleaned out my closet, which, thank goodness I did because I rediscovered a lot of clothes to wear. Particularly, I "found" this star sweater. Since I have broad shoulders, I stray away from boatneck style clothes. However, this sweater did the complete opposite for my shoulders. I think it is because the opening hits just a little before the ends of my shoulders, which hides how wide my shoulders actually are. If you are concerned about your shoulders, you should try to find clothes that have wider openings– but not off shoulder tops. Off shoulder tops tend to accentuate the shoulders, which makes your shoulders will appear even wider.

For this look, I wore something I actually would not wear on a daily basis. If you didn't know, I'm completely about sneakers and flats. No heels at all. But, I decided to wear heels because they added just the right amount of height. My jeans were also too long on me so I had no choice. For the final touch, I rocked a pair of round, dark framed sunglasses.

STYLE TIP: Avoid off shoulder tops if you have broad shoulders.

OUTFIT DETAILS
Sweater: similar
Jeans: similar
Heels: Sam Edelman
Sunglasses: similar
Bag: Chloe

Photographer: Anthony

3 comments

  1. Love your jumper. The colour is pretty.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for always giving me encouraging comments. Truly appreciate it!

      Delete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page