After countless trips to the mall, I finally found what I been looking for: a good striped top. I am definitely a sucker for stripes, but I always hold off buying them because the fit is really important. Since I have broad shoulders, I make sure the shoulder part ends right at or before my shoulder. If not, the stripes accentuate my broad shoulder, making them even broader. 

I grabbed my medium washed jeans and slipped into print slides to recreate a laid back, effortless look. To glam up my outfit a little, I accessorized with gold and silver jewelry. The “clash” in colors actually brought the look together since I kept everything minimal. 

xoxo Ariel


OUTFITL DETAILS
Top: Striped blouse (here)
Jeans: Levi's (here)
Slides: Dolce Vita 
Bag: Marc Jacobs

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! The blouse is so pretty.
    Have a great week xx

    Tea | moonshinefaerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tea! You too! xoxo

      Delete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page