CAMEL COAT AND BLACK JOGGERS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
CAMEL COAT AND BLACK JOGGERS | aesteblanc.blogspot.comCAMEL COAT AND BLACK JOGGERS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
CAMEL COAT AND BLACK JOGGERS | aesteblanc.blogspot.comCAMEL COAT AND BLACK JOGGERS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
CAMEL COAT AND BLACK JOGGERS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

I've been meaning to try something different than my usual outfit posts, and this is what I ended with. I decided to go for a fashion editorial kinda look. You know, with short descriptions on the side and cool image overlays. Hope you guys find this much more interesting than before because I tried really hard to make this as nice as I could haha. Also, I recreated this idea from Drew Scott, photographer and fashion blogger from DTLA. His videos and blog captures the essence of minimalism and aesthetics, and he's honestly one of my favorites. His blog is here if you guys are interested! 


P.S I update my Instagram frequently, so you'll catch new news if you follow me there!
xoxo Ariel

OUTFIT DETAILS
Zara coat (styled with white)
Uniqlo joggers (styled casual
Adidas shoes (styled in denim, coat, casual)



Photographer: Cami

2 comments

  1. I also wanted to do an Editorial photos but unfortunately it's hard to create LOL! anyways you nailed the Editorial style of your photos you look amazing ^^

    http://itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! It's definitely something that takes practice, but I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing! Good luck! xoxo

      Delete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page