THE PATCH COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE PATCH COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE PATCH COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE PATCH COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE PATCH COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE PATCH COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE PATCH COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE PATCH COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE PATCH COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
It is no secret that I love long coats... especially during cold winters. The long coat I have on is an all time favorite since it totally embodies the "athleisure meets naval" style. I love how I can easily wear gym clothes underneath and pass for an outfit. The coat also hits right at my calves, so it keeps my knees warm when cool breezes pass by. Did I also mention the patches are very chic?

Though athleisure trend has been on the rise, I am still reluctant to go out in a tracksuit. Rather, I decided to tone up the girliness by wearing a turtleneck and denim skirt. As for my shoes, I have on classic Adidas to keep a sporty vibe. And that's it, Happy Monday!

xoxo Ariel


OUTFIT DETAILS
White Turtleneck (here and here)
Brandy Melville skirt (styled THE PERFECT DENIM SKIRT)
Adidas shoes (here)



Photographer: Cami

1 comment

  1. love those shoes!

    Thanks!
    Brianna
    www.globalfashiongal.com
    youtube: Global Fashion Gal - Brianna Degaston

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page