THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
THE CAMEL COAT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

Did you guys miss me? I'm a little tripped out by the fact that I haven't posted since November, but it sure feels nice to be back. A lot has happened the past four months... ok fine, maybe just school, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Now that I’m back for good, I plan to post more frequently– twice a week (Monday and Thursday)! 

Anyways, what better way to celebrate my return (haha) than talk about my FAVORITE camel coat? Mine is from Zara, purchased around two years ago. I  love this coat to death and can probably wear this every day. I mean, it’s such a timeless piece that can be styled around all types of outfits. Whether I want a sporty look or sophisticated look, this camel coat instantly pulls my outfit together. Especially when I’m running late, I like to slip this on and wear some sneakers. Also, the color matches really well with most of my clothes.

Having a camel coat is a wardrobe staple, so I linked a couple other really nice ones below in case you are hunting for one too. A great tip when choosing camel coats is to make sure the fit is right. Similar to jeans, fit really makes or breaks a quality camel coat. Avoid oversized camel coats to not look slouchy!

MADEWELL | H&M | UNIQLO | KITandACE | ASOS 


xoxo Ariel


OUTFIT DETAILS
Zara Coat
Abercrombie blouse (styled The Perfect Denim Skirt)
Abercrombie shorts
Sneakers (styled Easy Way to Style Trench Coats)


Photographer: Cami

12 comments

  1. I love a nice camel coat ! Beautiful pictures. Time sure flies when your busy with school

    xo
    http://style-hue.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when finals come up right after midterms!

      Delete
  2. Perfect coat!

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous camel coat! Love these photos!

    xx Nicole
    http://toogoldstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the camel coat overtop an all white look!

    http://jamieonthings.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page