MY SHADE OF GRAY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com MY SHADE OF GRAY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
Two days ago, I literally had nothing to wear. With both hands full (had a bowl of oatmeal in my right and a cup of water in my left), I relied on my knees to open the closet door. Most of my clothes were dirty. I mean, I knew I had to do laundry over the weekends, but it was always on the back of my mind. And to be fair, every time I wanted to do my laundry, the laundry machines were full so…. it wasn’t really my fault.

I ended up putting this outfit together, which took thorough digging since it's actually composed of clean clothes! I was a happy camper afterwards. The jeans are my shade of gray– not too dark, not too light, right in between. Surprisingly, they were comfortable, but a little too big on me so I added a silver belt to keep them from falling. My jacket is from Zara and I’ve also styled it in Playing It Casual. Underneath, I went with a clean v neck. As for my shoes, I wore my trusty Nikes because I had a lot of walking to do that day. 

MY SHADE OF GRAY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
MY SHADE OF GRAY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

MY SHADE OF GRAY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com 
MY SHADE OF GRAY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
MY SHADE OF GRAY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

In case anyone is interested, I linked some of my favorite gray jeans below! 
TOPSHOP | 1822 DENIM | A&F | H&M | GAP

See you guys on Thursday!
xoxo Ariel

OUTFIT DETAILS
Zara jacket (styled Playing It Casual)
Forever 21 black t-shirt
Zara gray jeans
Nike shoes



6 comments

  1. Loooove this gray pants! and the whole look is just perrrrrfect!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and comfy outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this look! Such a trendy way to showcase my favorite neutrals! :) lovex3

    xoxo,

    fashionably lou <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lou! It means a lot to me! <3

      Delete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page