GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
And just like that, the first week of February has gone by. To be honest, I’m a little taken back, because this technically means I am halfway done with winter quarter. Didn’t I just graduate high school and enter college? I don’t even know anymore. 

Starting this month, I want to set monthly goals for myself. After years of making new year resolutions that last maybe three months, I realized I am far more likely to stick to month-long goals because I know it will end in exactly thirty days. It’s a great way to form habits without feeling mentally drained. I mean, monthly goals sound so much easier than yearly goals. You can also set the same goal for yourself the next month if you want it to become an everyday habit. Say, you want to read more books this year. Begin by setting a goal of reading 5 books this month. Then when March comes around, set a new goal of reading 5 more, and so on until December. 

For February, my goals are:

  1. Upload twice every week (Mondays and Thursdays)
  2. Do yoga every day (I’ve been pretty good about this one!)
  3. Read at least one book 

I know my list is pretty short, but I didn’t want to pressure myself too much. I have also written them down in my notebook, which reminds me of another tip: physically write your goals down on paper. Having it down really seals the deal because you are less likely to brush it off. 

I guarantee you will achieve more goals using this method than making new year resolutions, so as you are reading this, stop. Think of just one goal you want to accomplish this month, and type it down in the comments. I would love to read them haha :)

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

GREEN HOODIE AND FEBRUARY GOALS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

(This outfit was inspired by this on Pinterest.)
Originally, she wore a Gucci floral kimono over a green hoodie, but since I don’t have one, I went with my bomber jacket. I liked how it turned out because it felt more me. This also shows how you can always recreate outfits with pieces you already own. These minimal differences add more character to your outfit!

One last thing, please follow my new Instagram! I usually hint new blog posts/updates there, so you'll be the first to know anything new <3

xoxo Ariel



OUTFIT DETAILS
Zara bomber jacket (styled PINK BOMBER JACKET)
Green hoodie (similar here and here)
Ripped jeans
Zara sneakers (styled EASY WAY TO STYLE TRENCH COATS)


Photographer: Cami



1 comment

  1. I think the bomber makes a great alternative to the kimono! Also monthly goals are definitely more achievable/manageable than year-long goals, that way you can set smaller ones to bit by bit achieve a bigger one!

    Good luck with this month's goals!

    Sinéad ♥ Check out my re-launched blog HERE

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page