FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

The weather in San Diego has been annoyingly weird in that the mornings are warm but the nights are unnecessarily cold. Over the weekends, however, the weather was perfect, so I had to take advantage of the it before I freeze my butt off.

I'm so in love with this outfit! Can you believe my top is actually a romper? I doubled this floral bell-sleeved romper as a top and safety shorts because the pattern matched well with this Zara skirt (here and here). And, to be honest, the romper (here and here) itself was a little too much.
For my bottoms, I chose to wear black tights and black boots (styled PRETTY PLAID PRETTY). Not only do they complete this look, they also elongate my legs.

San Diego 的天氣真是變化多端。早上溫暖如春,晚上卻又出奇的冷。趁著週末的好天氣,想穿出不同的感覺!
偷偷告訴你其實這印花上衣是褲裝!我個人認為它的圖案太顯眼,比較適合配低調點的褲子或裙子。我選擇這件黑短裙(here and here)因為買好一陣子了,而且蠻搭的。至於鞋子,這雙亮皮馬靴是 DocMarten’s 他們家的。我在 PRETTY PLAID PRETTY 也穿過,是雙萬能搭配鞋。

FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
FLORAL ROMPER AND BLACK SKIRT | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

Happy Thursday! xoxo Ariel
以上就是今天的分享!xoxo Ariel

OUTFIT DETAILS
Floral romper (here and here)
Zara skirt (here and here)
Doc Martens boots (styled PRETTY PLAID PRETTY)

穿搭質訊
印花褲裝 (here and here)
Zara 短裙 (here and here)
黑馬靴 (styled PRETTY PLAID PRETTY)



Photographer: Cami

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I'd never tell it's a romper. I saw the skirt couple weeks ago at Zara and though how cool it is but didn't get it, seeing this makes me go back and get it :')
    Have a great day!
    xx

    Tea | www.moonshinefaerie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely do so! Since the skirt is just black, you don't have to put too much thought into making an outfit, especially when you're running late (like me most times haha). Thank you so much love! <3

      Delete
  2. that's a romper? wow its so cute!

    With love,
    Brianna
    www.globalfashiongal.com
    https://www.youtube.com/user/briannadeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, does this mean I transformed it well haha? Thank you love! <3

      Delete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page