SATURDAY AT PACIFIC BEACH | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
SATURDAY AT PACIFIC BEACH | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
SATURDAY AT PACIFIC BEACH | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
SATURDAY AT PACIFIC BEACH | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
SATURDAY AT PACIFIC BEACH | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
SATURDAY AT PACIFIC BEACH | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
SATURDAY AT PACIFIC BEACH | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
SATURDAY AT PACIFIC BEACH | aesteblanc.blogspot.com


Spent the past Saturday hanging out with friends at Pacific Beach! First things first, we stopped by Kono's Cafe for brunch because my friend said it was a bomb restaurant. I got the usual– breakfast #2. It came with french toast (my fav), English muffins, bacon, potatoes, eggs, and cheese. It was definitely up to par considering the price and size. We spent the remainder of the day shopping and attempting to take an ootd without the ocean wind blowing hair all over my face.

For my outfit, I went with a sheer blouse and dark washed denim shorts. I accessorized with my new buckle belt and slipped into some comfy Adidas.

xoxo Ariel

OUTFIT DETAILS
Abercrombie white blouse (worn here)
Dark wash denim shorts
Silver double buckle belt
Adidas shoes


Photographer: Cami

3 comments

  1. What a chic and lovely look! Loveee it <3
    And as a shark lover, I'm dying to take pictures in front of that badass mural ><

    xx from Tokyo,

    Shabrina
    (www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shabrina! And definitely come to take photos! I'll take them for you :)

      Delete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page