PRETTY PLAID PRETTY | AESTE BLANC
PRETTY PLAID PRETTY | AESTE BLANC
PRETTY PLAID PRETTY | AESTE BLANC

PRETTY PLAID PRETTY | AESTE BLANC
PRETTY PLAID PRETTY | AESTE BLANC
PRETTY PLAID PRETTY | AESTE BLANC
PRETTY PLAID PRETTY | AESTE BLANC

Now that the temperature in San Diego is dropping, it is finally time to whip out all my plaid pieces. My favorite is this blue and green dress that I fell for at first sight. I love the ruffle details at the bottom because it creates separation between the upper and lower body. It looks way more chic than the usual plaid dress. Also, since the ruffles start a little above my waist, my legs appear longer. To complete the look, I went with my trusty black Dr's. 


What are your favorite plaid pieces? Let me know in the comments!
xoxo Ariel


OUTFIT DETAILS
Blue/Green plaid dress (here and here)
Black Patent Dr. Martens


Photographer: Cami

10 comments

  1. Love the outfit!
    xx

    -Tea (moonshinefaerie.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your dress! The neck tie makes it just a little more special! And you make me wanna break out my docs
    Cheers
    Diana
    www.seaofblush.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Docs are so easy to style too!

      Delete
  3. So beautiful outfit! Love your style!

    http://curlyjosephine.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Dress and I love how you styled it with Doc! So cute
    -Brandi K
    www.cutebrandik.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page