PLAYING IT CASUAL | aesteblanc.blogspot.comPLAYING IT CASUAL | aesteblanc.blogspot.comPLAYING IT CASUAL | aesteblanc.blogspot.comPLAYING IT CASUAL | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

I have an evergrowing collection of basic wear because lets be real, I'm waking up with only 20 minutes to spare before class... not to mention my morning classes are across campus.

Anyways, I especially love collecting black pieces since it's an edgy and chic color. One of my favorites is this black bomber jacket with "whatever" embroidered on the back. Not only is this easy to style, it also captures my mood. I paired with a simple white tee, black joggers and black running shoes for a casual and comfortable look.

PLAYING IT CASUAL | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
PLAYING IT CASUAL | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
PLAYING IT CASUAL | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
PLAYING IT CASUAL | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

xoxo Ariel

OUTFIT DETAILS
Simple white tee
UNIQLO joggers
Nike running shoes


Photographer: James

7 comments

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page