EASY WAY TO STYLE TRENCH COATS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
EASY WAY TO STYLE TRENCH COATS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
EASY WAY TO STYLE TRENCH COATS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

Hello hello! I can't believe it's only week 4 of college and midterms are coming at me like no tomorrow. Ahh, so stressful. Anyways, I was scrolling through pinterest the other day and came across a model sporting a trench coat. She looked so so chic, so I decided to recreate her trench coat moment while adding my style to it.

One easy trick to styling trench coats is simply pairing it with a plain tee and shorts. I chose this distressed white tee that I actually diyed and light wash denim shorts. I tend to go for high waisted bottoms because they really elongate my legs. As for shoes, I went with my trusty white sneakers.

EASY WAY TO STYLE TRENCH COATS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
EASY WAY TO STYLE TRENCH COATS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
EASY WAY TO STYLE TRENCH COATS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
EASY WAY TO STYLE TRENCH COATS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
EASY WAY TO STYLE TRENCH COATS | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

Happy Weds! And make sure to come back next week!
xoxo Ariel


OUTFIT DETAILS
Zara Trench Coat (similar)
DIY distressed simple tee
Abercrombie shorts (here)
Zara shoes (here)




7 comments

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page