The Perfect Denim Skirt -- the only denim skirt you ever need in your closet | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
The Perfect Denim Skirt -- the only denim skirt you ever need in your closet | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

For the past few months, I've been on a hunt for the perfect denim skirt. It took me a while since I'm quite picky, but I finally found this gem while thrift shopping at Crossroads. I have to admit I fell in love with them instantly!

The Perfect Denim Skirt -- the only denim skirt you ever need in your closet | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

It fits snuggly at my waist unlike many of my shorts and jeans, and lengthens my legs.

The Perfect Denim Skirt -- the only denim skirt you ever need in your closet | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
The Perfect Denim Skirt -- the only denim skirt you ever need in your closet | aesteblanc.blogspot.com


AND THE POCKETS! Pockets are extremely important because they provide more places to keep my phone (and my awkward hands).

The Perfect Denim Skirt -- the only denim skirt you ever need in your closet | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
The Perfect Denim Skirt -- the only denim skirt you ever need in your closet | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

I purposefully chose these pink suede shoes, because they add a nice pop of color! Also, they are super comfy to walk in. 

Hope you guys enjoyed my outfit! xoxo Ariel
Also, follow me on my social medias located on the top right hand corner! And give me any feedback, I'd love to read them all! <3 

OUTFIT DETAILS
Brandy Melville skirt (similar)
Abercrombie white blouse
Rebecca Minkoff camera bag 
Zara pink suede shoes (here)

Photographer: Aries

aesteblanc.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page