6 OUTFIT IDEAS WHEN YOU'RE FEELIN FRINGY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
6 OUTFIT IDEAS WHEN YOU'RE FEELIN FRINGY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com6 OUTFIT IDEAS WHEN YOU'RE FEELIN FRINGY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

Recently, I rediscovered these black fringed flats in my closet. I'd almost forgot why I purchased them in the first place.... which is, well, since they are so versatile!! I'm not even joking. Seriously. While they may look a little formal, the outfit options are endless.

6 OUTFIT IDEAS WHEN YOU'RE FEELIN FRINGY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com 6 OUTFIT IDEAS WHEN YOU'RE FEELIN FRINGY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com
6 OUTFIT IDEAS WHEN YOU'RE FEELIN FRINGY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com6 OUTFIT IDEAS WHEN YOU'RE FEELIN FRINGY | aesteblanc.blogspot.com

One way of styling is what I have on today: a sleeveless black dress over a white top. The dress I have on has a cool fold in the front, creating the illusion of longer legs (obviously want that!). I also tied my hair into a low bun and threw on my favorite sunnies at the moment.

WAYS TO STYLE FRINGED SHOES (OR LOAFERS/FLATS)
1. simple white tee and black culottes (sooo chic omg)
2. casual blouse under denim overall dress
3. bomber jacket and boyfriend jeans
4. embroidered bomber jacket and skirt (here)
5. blue poplin shirt and light wash denim skirt (this one is super cute)


I'm not sure if my pieces are still available, but like usual, I have the details down below. And, that's a wrap! xoxo Ariel


OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: White Sheer Tie Blouse (similar here)
Dress: Zara Black dress (similar here)
Shoes: Zara fringe flats (here)



9 comments

  1. Very chic :) looks amazing on you
    Xo Rafaela

    http://casualcuidado.com/neutral-tones-in-ericeira-portugal/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rafaela! Sending lots of love back!

      Delete
  2. Love classic, versatile pieces like these! And I love your suggestions too, I'm definitely feeling culottes recently!

    Sinéad ♥ Check out my re-launched blog HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! Culottes are one of my favorites– so comfy yet chic :)

      Delete

Contact

© AESTE BLANC
Design by The Basic Page